The MDM looking midwife / obstetrician to join in developing their teams. For the candidate will be an excellent opportunity to work in a stationary or mobile medical team in refugee camps in Greece and to provide significant support to this refugee crisis.
The midwife / the midwife should have the ability to work autonomously and in close cooperation with the doctor and other health partners and in larger public health issues, including gender violence and unwanted pregnancies.
- Degree in Obstetrics
- At least 2 years work experience
- Willingness to work in groups and multi - cultural environment
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience working with vulnerable groups
- It should respect the values and the code of conduct for MDM Greece.
- Languages: Fluency in Greek and English
Interested parties are invited to send via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) English CV and motivation letter marked "Position Maia - midwives'' specifying the time range until 08.12.2016.
Show detailed announcement here...