The Breeding & Genetic Resources Institute of the General Directorate of Agricultural Research of GREEK AGRICULTURAL ORGANIZATION - Dimitra shows interest for a proposal to award one (1) lease private project, with individual (under Articles 681 and following of the Civil Code and of Art. 6 of N.2527 / 1997, as amended and in force) for the needs of implementation of the program entitled: «Big Picnic: Big Questions - engaging the public with Responsible Research and Innovation on Food Security».
- Graduate Geotechnical Sciences - (UE) agronomist or forester.
- PhD specializing in making integrated natural resources management decisions.
- At least two (2) years experience (a) to highlight issues and multifunctional Botanic Gardens (b) governance models.
- Experience in Responsible Research and Innovation issues and participation in research programs project team.
- Teaching experience in matters of Environmental Policy and Law and excellent knowledge of English.
More informations here...