The Deputy Mayor of Katerini announces hiring, with private law employment contract for a fixed part-time, a total of forty-five (45) Hydronomeas irrigation for the 2017 irrigation season.
The City Council with no. 613/2016 decision determined the irrigation period from 04/15/2017 to 14/10/2017.
QUALIFICATIONS ELECTION Hydronomeas
To be elected a Hydronomeas must:
- Have the Greek nationality.
- Have completed 18 years of age and not more than 60.
- To read and write.
Interested parties should submit in Katerini Municipality (Office 9-1os floor), the following documents:
- Identity photocopy.
- Application (available at the agency).
- Statutory Declaration (issued by the service).
- Copy of Criminal Records (will automatically look for the service).
The application deadline is ten (10) days (calculated calendar) begins Wednesday 01/03/2017 and ends Friday 10/03/2017.
See the announcement here...